DECLARATIONS AND DECREES: YOUR DESTINY WILL BE FULFILLED AS YOU GO IN GOD’S PATH; SATURATE YOURSELF IN GOD’S WORD—BOAST ONLY IN HIM
September 21, 2017 – Jeremiah 9: 13-16, 21-24; 29:10-14; Psalm 119:1-8, 97-108 (NASB)
10 “For thus says the Lord, ‘When seventy years have been completed for Babylon, I will visit you and fulfill My good word to you, to bring you back to this place.
11 For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
12 Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
14 I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’
Psalm 119:1-8, 97-108
1 How blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord.
2 How blessed are those who observe His testimonies, who seek Him with all their heart.
3 They also do no unrighteousness; they walk in His ways.
4 You have ordained Your precepts, that we should keep them diligently.
5 Oh that my ways may be established to keep Your statutes!
6 Then I shall not be ashamed when I look upon all Your commandments.
7 I shall give thanks to You with uprightness of heart, when I learn Your righteous judgments.
8 I shall keep Your statutes; do not forsake me utterly!
97 O how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day.
98 Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever mine.
99 I have more insight than all my teachers, for Your testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the aged, because I have observed Your precepts.
101 I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I may keep Your word.
102 I have not turned aside from Your ordinances, for You Yourself have taught me.
103 How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104 From Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
106 I have sworn and I will confirm it, that I will keep Your righteous ordinances.
107 I am exceedingly afflicted; revive me, O Lord, according to Your word.
108 O accept the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me Your ordinances.
Jeremiah 9:13-16, 21-24
13 The Lord said, “Because they have forsaken My law which I set before them, and have not obeyed My voice nor walked according to it,
14 but have walked after the stubbornness of their heart and after the Baals, as their fathers taught them,”
15 therefore thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, “behold, I will feed them, this people, with wormwood and give them poisoned water to drink.
16 I will scatter them among the nations, whom neither they nor their fathers have known; and I will send the sword after them until I have annihilated them.”
21 For death has come up through our windows; it has entered our palaces to cut off the children from the streets, the young men from the town squares.
22 Speak, “Thus says the Lord, ‘The corpses of men will fall like dung on the open field, and like the sheaf after the reaper, but no one will gather them.’”
23 Thus says the Lord, “Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches;
24 but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things,” declares the Lord.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power. The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2 and 3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10, 13).
- We decree and declare your Lord, God Almighty, REMEMBERS YOU and will fulfill His PROMISES to you! When you CALL to Him and PRAY to Him, HE WILL LISTEN. He will be found by you IF YOU SEEK FOR HIM WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART.
- We declare God has YOUR DESTINY PLANNED, beyond your imagination, plans for well-being so that you can have hope and a future.
- We declare Those who seek to OBEY God’s WORD and observe His INSTRUCTIONS, will be FILLED WITH HIS JOY! Those who seek to FOLLOW HIS WAY will not be put to shame.
- We decree the LIFE of God’s People is to LOVE HIS WORD and MEDITATE on it each and every day. God’s Servants are wiser than their foes, because they HUNGER for HIS TRUTH.
- We declare the PROMISES of God are SWEETER THAN HONEY! We gain understanding from His precepts. His WORD is a lamp for our feet and a light on our path.
- We declare those who have ABANDONED the TEACHINGS and COMMANDMENTS of God Most high will find themselves DESOLATE and LACKING. When mankind thinks his ways are superior to the WAYS OF GOD, he has separated himself from the LORD’S TRUTH.
- We decree and declare the WISE MAN should BOAST ONLY that he UNDERSTANDS the Lord God Almighty: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Mankind should not boast of his own wisdom, the powerful should not boast of his power, the wealthy should not boast of his wealth.
- We declare It is the Lord who practices GRACE, JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS in the Land, for in these things He takes pleasure.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit. The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
-Prayerfully submitted by Dawn Flores